Windows Vista Performance and Tuning
- 0 Comments
Microsoft? is offering a free download of their Performance and Tuning Springboard series. Its a 14 page document with many tips on improving the performance of your computer. Get it here
Here are some of the bullet points.
- Making configuration changes that help a computer feel more responsive when you use it.
- Using hardware to boost the actual physical speed of a computer.
- Making configuration changes that help a computer to start faster.
- Making the computer more reliable may help increase performance.
- Monitoring performance occasionally so that you can stop problems before they get too big.
All told it’s a decent guide. Its available in a PDF or? XPS formats.
Copyright ? VistaRevisited.com. All Rights Reserved.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: