Check the Activation Status of your Vista Install
- 1 Comment
When you first install Vista you are given 30 days to evaluate it without entering your Product code. If you’ve not entered your code yet here’s a way to find out how much time you have left on your evaluation.
- Open a Command Prompt By clicking the Start Orb and typing cmd into the search box.
- Click cmd.exe in the results at the top of the page.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- Once in the command window type slmgr -xpr and press enter.
- In a few minutes you will get a dialog box saying how much time you have left in you evaluation.
Copyright? VistaRevisited.com. All Rights Reserved.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: