How To Keep Vista From Indexing Certain Files Or Folders
- 0 Comments
Sometimes it might be embarrassing to have certain files or folders showing up in Vista’s search results or maybe you just want to speed up the search results by excluding some files or folders. Here’s a way to keep Vista from indexing them.
- Right click the file or folder you want to exclude and choose Properties.
- In the General tab click Advanced.
- In the Advanced Attributes section clear the check mark next to Index this folder or file for faster searching.
- Click OK twice and your done.
- Also if you want a file or folder to be indexed that’s currently not just follow the same directions but put a check mark in the box of the file you want indexed.
Copyright Vistarevisited.com All Rights Reserved.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: