Create A Custom Vista Screensaver With Your Own Pictures
- 0 Comments
1. click the Start Orb and choose Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. In the Personalization section, click Change screen saver.
4. In the Screensaver settings, click the drop down box and choose Photos. Then click Settings.
5. In the Photo Screensaver settings box you can choose to use pictures or video from Photo Gallery, or choose your own folder, just choose the radio button of your choice. Then choose the Theme or style you want then the speed of the show.
6. Click Save when your finished.
7. Now back at the main screen you can preview your masterpiece, if you like. Click Ok to finish up.
If you like this post then consider subscribing to our full RSS feed.
You can also subscribe by Email and have posts sent directly to your inbox.
Copyright ? VistaRevisited.com. All Rights Reserved.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: