Dec 17 2007

Add 3D Pinball To Windows Vista

If you loved to play 3D Pinball on your XP computer you know by now that Microsoft didn’t include it in Vista for some strange reason. Well there’s good news it works just fine in Vista and it’s not hard to get it working as long as you have or know someone with a XP computer, and a way to transfer some files, a USB thumb drive or burning a cd works or zip it up and Email it to yourself. For windows 8 instructions follow the link below.

UPDATE 07/31/09 If you need the Pinball files I setup a download site at MediaFire here http://www.mediafire.com/?ymvywizjwtd

Here’s how to get it working:

1. On a Windows XP computer, click the My computer icon and navigate to C:Program FilesWindows NT folder.(you may need to click show the contents of this folder to gain access)
  2. Copy the folder called Pinball to USB thumb drive or a cd or zip it up and Email it to yourself.
  3. On your Vista Computer logon as an administrator, then insert your device that has the folder Pinball on it. Copy the folder Pinball to C:Program FilesMicrosoft Games. You will need to deal with the User Account Control a few times.
  4. Now open the Pinball folder at C:Program FilesMicrosoft Games and locate the file called pinball.exe
  5. Right click the Pinball.exe file and drag it to the Games folder in the Start menu and choose copy here, and you’re done.

Now when you want to play 3D Pinball just click Start > Games > Pinball.

UPDATE 9-5-08 If you want really high scores check out how to Hack 3D Pinball right here.

Copyright ? VistaRevisited.com. All Rights Reserved.

Please visit our new site at BattlePlanTechnologies.com/blog See ya there.

RELATED POSTS:
  • Disable Autorun in Vista to Protect Against Malware Infections
  • How To Change What Program Opens A File
  • How to Hack Windows Update To Download Vista SP1 Beta
  • Add Take Ownership Of Files To Vista’s Right Click Menu
  • Microsoft update improves the compatibility and reliability of Windows Vista

164 Comments on this post

Trackbacks

1. Ranx said:

Thank you very much. It will make my “Pinball wizard” brother happy.

December 20th, 2012 at 12:36 am
    2. Guest said:

Thank you, i have been missing this game for ages.

January 13th, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    3. _____ said:

Hi, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was
      inspiring. Keep on posting!

April 27th, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    4. discuss.glam.com said:

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site. It appears as if some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
      Kudos

May 11th, 2013 at 10:33 am
    5. Kevin said:

I don’t see any problems using Chrome or IE

May 11th, 2013 at 11:21 am
    6. z code system said:

wonderful points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader.
      What might you recommend in regards to your put up that you made a few days in the past?
      Any certain?

May 16th, 2013 at 9:54 am
    7. louboutinshoeonline.webs.com said:

If you desire to improve your familiarity just keep visiting this web
      page and be updated with the most up-to-date gossip posted here.

May 17th, 2013 at 5:15 am
    8. mobile betting said:

I absolutely love your site.. Great colors & theme.
      Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own site and would love to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Many thanks!

July 13th, 2013 at 9:29 am
    9. Kevin said:

I’m using wordpress and the theme I’m using is called”UBD Moneymaker Theme” them I customized it with my own colors and pluggins.

July 13th, 2013 at 10:19 am
    10. 3ds emulator said:

At this moment that the 3D gaming is here, people tend to be
      stunned as this will be their first time within getting the prospect to experience on
      an incredible handy hand-held unit with 3D features. Further,
      to spice things up, Nintendo is also re-releasing vintage.
      The virtual communication (street pass) will add to the excitement of users because
      they won’t know what they’ll see when they get home.

July 27th, 2013 at 2:40 am
    11. vin number check free said:

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this post to him. Fairly certain he’ll have a
      good read. Thanks for sharing!

August 7th, 2013 at 6:07 pm
    12. Privater Musikunterricht in Münster. Unsere Musikschule ist eine Private Musikschule in der Stadt Münster und bietet Ihnen Musikunterricht an.Bei uns können Sie Keyboard lernen, Schlagzeug lernen, Klavier lernen, Gitarre lernen, Saxophon lernen, Akkordeon said:

Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your website by accident, and I’m stunned why this accident did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

May 3rd, 2014 at 10:11 pm
    13. car scratch repair Leeds said:

I read this post fully on the topic of the difference of hottest and
      earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

October 2nd, 2014 at 11:11 am
    14. 3ds emulator pc said:

My relatives all the time say that I am wasting my
      time here at net, but I know I am getting know-how every day by reading such nice articles.

January 29th, 2016 at 1:42 pm