Change How Your Mouse Pointer Looks
- 2 Comment
You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways, such as swapping the functions of your mouse buttons, making the mouse pointer more visible, and altering the scroll wheel speed. To access the Mouse properties
- Click the Start Orb and type Mouse in the search box.
- Click Mouse at the top of the search results under programs.Mouse Properties
The Buttons tab.
1. The first option lets you swap the left and right click buttons.
2. The second lets you adjust the double click speed.(faster or slower)
3. The third option lets you turn on the Click lock ( Enables you to highlight or drag without holding down the mouse button)
The Pointers tab.
1. To change all the pointers click the drop down under Scheme and choose a new scheme, it will show you a preview in the window. Choose the one you want and click Save As.
2. To change individual pointers, look in the customize section and choose the pointer you want to change and double click it to see the available options. Click the one you want to use.
3. The last option will enable the pointer shadows.
Pointer Options tab.
1. The Motion option allows you to set the pointer speed. (If you drink a lot of coffee set that baby to fast.)
2. Snap to. Automatically moves the pointer to the default button in a dialog box.
3. Visibility. If you grew up in the 60’s or 70’s this one will be familiar to you. set it to fast and watch out.
4. Hide the pointer when typing. This one comes in handy when typing in dialog boxes.
5. Show the location of the pointer when you press the CTRL key. Enable this then press the CTRL key and a large ring will appear around you curser.
The Wheel tab.
1. Vertical Scrolling. Will adjust the number of lines you will move with the scroll wheel.
2. Horizontal Scrolling. If you mouse supports this feature you can adjust the number of characters the tilt wheel scroll at one time.
The Hardware tab.
1. The Hardware tab shows you what type of mouse you have, where its plugged into and its status.
When your finished making your changes click OK.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: