Setup Vista To Boot Into Safe Mode On Next Boot
- 0 Comments
Sometimes you need to boot into Safe Mode to recover from system problems, trouble shoot issues or upgrade drivers. To enter Safe Mode you would continually press the F8 key when rebooting and hope you pressed it at the right time or you’d try it again ( I can never seem to get it the first time) So here’s a way to enter Safe Mode on your next boot.
- Click the Start Orb then Run.
- In the Run dialog box type ” msconfig “and click OK.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- Click the Boot tab to make changes to the boot.ini file. Highlight your default operating system, Select the Safe boot option, Click Minimal from the list of Safe boot options, Select the Boot log option.
- Click OK to save your changes. Now the next time you reboot you’ll be in Safe Mode. After you sort out any issues just reverse this process by removing the Safe boot option.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: