How To Show Vista’s Super Hidden Files
- 3 Comment
In a previous tip I showed you how to unhide your operating system files, but as I noticed some files are still hidden and these are called Super hidden files. Here’s how to show them too with a quick Registry edit.
- Click on the Start Orb and type Regedit in the Search Bar.
- Click Regedit at the top of the search results under programs.
- Approve the UAC if prompted.
- Navigate to the following key
- In the right hand pane scroll down to SuperHidden, right click SuperHidden and choose Modify and change the 0 value key to 1.
- Close the Registry Editor and reboot Windows.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: