Reset A Lost Vista Login Password
- 8 Comment
Part 2 Click here for part 1,how to create a reset disk
So, now that you have your newly created Password Reset Disk here’s what to do if you forget your password.
1. In the Windows Vista logon window, click Reset Password.
2. Put the Password Reset media in the applicable media drive, and then click Next in the Reset Password Wizard.
3. In the The password key disk is in the following drive list, click the drive in which the password reset disk is located, and then click Next.
4. In the Type a new password box, type the new password that you want to use for the user account.
5. In the Type the password again to confirm box, type the password again.
6. In the Type a new password hint box, type a hint that will remind you of the password if you forget it.
7. Click Next, and then click Finish.
8. Use the new password to log on to Windows Vista.
If you don’t have a reset disk you will need a password cracking program, read here for How to Crack a Windows Password
Update 1-15-08 For everyone needing to Crack your password Check out Offline NT Password Editor. Below
Copyright ? VistaRevisited.com. All Rights Reserved.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: