Enabling the Aurora boot screen
- 0 Comments
If you’re getting tired of Vista’s default boot screen, There is a different one you can use by following the directions below.
1) Click the Start button, type msconfig and press Enter.
2) Click Continue for the UAC
3) In the “System Configuration” window, click on the Boot tab.
4) Select your Windows Vista installation and under “Boot options”, check “No GUI boot”.
5) In the dialog box that appears, check “Don?t show this message again”, and then click on Restart.
6) Your computer will now reboot, and you will see the Aurora boot screen with text that says “Starting Windows Vista”.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: