Enable Automatic Logon in Vista
- 0 Comments
If you’re the only person using your computer and are tired of entering your password each time you start it up and aren’t to concerned about anyone else getting on you computer you can disable the requirement to type in your password every time you start your computer. Here’s how.
2. Type netplwiz in the search box.
4. Click the top result to open the User account dialog box
3. Approve the UAC warning if it appears.
4. Uncheck Users must enter a name and password to use this computer. Click apply.
5. Enter your password twice and click Ok. Now the next time you reboot or restart your computer you won’t be asked to enter you’re user name or password.
Please visit our new site at The3List Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3"s.RELATED POSTS: